American Standard WaterSense Faucets Go To School
Written by Todd Fratzel.
American Standard WaterSense Faucets
One a recent design-build project we used American Standard Faucets certified with the WaterSense label. We were building a green addition for a local non-profit Montessori School and the folks at American Standard were very generous to donate both WaterSense Labeled toilets and faucets. The WaterSense Labeled toilets and faucets were an integral part in creating an environmentally friendly school facility.
Style & Efficiency Collide
When speaking with the folks from American Standard about this project the discussion quickly turned to style vs function. I was pleasantly surprised to find that their WaterSense Labeled fixtures were not only efficient but also stylish. We ended up selecting the Heritage® Gooseneck faucet and the Heritage® Centerset faucet for the new bathrooms.
As you can see from the photos the faucets have a very clean appearance yet they are very stylish. The handles include a very nice red and blue accent around the middle of the handle shaft which makes identifying hot and cold very easy for children and seniors.
- Brass Construction: Durable – Excellent in high use applications. Ideal for prolonged contact with water. Provides the finest surface for application of all colors and finishes.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridges: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance.
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements.
- Wide Selection of Styles and Configurations: Full range of interchangeable fittings for residential and institutional applications.
- Choice of Finishes: Available in Polished Chrome or Polished Brass (PVD).
The Heritage Faucets from American Standard are very stylish, well built and environmentally friendly. I was very impressed with the quality of the materials and ease of operation. If you’re in the market for new faucets the reduce your use of water while providing excellent style then I highly recommend you check out the selection of WaterSense Labeled faucets from American Standard.
Leave a comment if you think your Facebook Friends would find this article useful. Thanks in advance!