Bagster Bags – Father’s Day Sponsored Giveaway
Written by Todd Fratzel.
Bagster Bag’s Unique Waste Solution
I’ve been hearing more and more about the Bagster Bag from Waste Management so I thought it would be good to share this new concept with all of you. To help spread the word about this great new way to clear up construction waste the folks at Bagster are going to sponsor a $50 Visa Gift Card for one of our lucky readers. Before I go into the rules for this giveaway I’d like you to read the information below about Bagster Bags.
About The Bagster Bag
- While households look for ways to save money, more homeowners are tackling projects themselves from bathroom remodels to flooring projects to spring cleaning. The Bagster® bag is an innovative, convenient and affordable solution for smaller home improvement projects.
- The Bagster® bag is a highly durable, woven bag designed for disposing as much as 3,300 pounds of debris and is big enough to hold full sheets of plywood, doors and even a bathtub.
- The Bagster® bag is a convenient choice for any home improvement project.
- Often times construction debris can’t be picked up from curbside, so consumer now have a great solution when a dumpster is too large for the project.
- The Bagster® bag is ready when you are – great for last-minute projects or ones that need an extended period of time to complete.
- Consumers can use the bag for as long as they like, then schedule a collection when the bag is full or their project is finished. The bag and collection service are always ready, putting consumers in control of their projects.
- Collection can be scheduled online at www.thebagster.com or by calling 1-877-789-2247, and Waste Management will collect the bag within three business days.
- The Bagster® bag is an affordable solution for homeowners and a great way to save money on do-it-yourself projects.
- Bagster® bags cost just $29.95 and the flat rate collection fee ranges from $79 to $159 per bag, depending on your area – 50 to 70 percent less than a dumpster rental.
- Waste Management has made the Bagster® bag a simple solution for waste and debris removal.
- Consumers can purchase the lightweight bag at more than 2,000 locations across the country, use it for as long as they like, then schedule a collection online or over the phone whenever they are ready.
- The Bagster® bag is sold at local home improvement and hardware stores, including participating The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Ace Hardware and True Value. To find a local retailer near you, visit www.thebagster.com.
For more information and to see a demonstration of a Bagster® bag in action, visit www.thebagster.com. To learn more information about Waste Management visit www.wm.com or www.thinkgreen.com. The Bagster bag is on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BagsterBag and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/BagsterBag.
$50 Visa Gift Card Giveaway Rules
Would you like a chance to win a $50 Visa Gift Card? There are THREE different ways to enter this contest and you may enter each option once per household.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY!
You maybe enter each one of the following 5 options once per household. PLEASE ONLY LEAVE ONE COMMENT, You can list all your entries and we’ll total them up. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE Multiple comments. You MUST fill out the entry form found HERE:
- Leave a comment below telling us what you think of the Bagster Bag system.
- Facebook – Visit our Facebook Fan Page and LIKE us. Leave a comment on the wall telling us what you think of the Bagster Bag system.
- Newsletter – Sign up for our FREE weekly Newsletter. This way you won’t ever miss a great home improvement giveaway.
- In order to be eligible to win the gift card you must use our entry form HERE.
Entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on June 25, 2011. The winner will be announced on June 26, 2011.
Only residents of the U.S. are eligible. One entry per household per each method above for a maximum total of three. Spam entries will not be counted. Spam entries are determined at the sole discretion of Front Steps Media.
Leave a comment if you think your Facebook Friends would find this article useful. Thanks in advance!