Dewalt DW718 Miter Saw
Next to the table saw the miter saw is one of my favorite saws in my shop. Recently we bought a new sliding miter saw at work for my carpentry crew and I wanted to share some thoughts on it. The DEWALT DW718 Heavy-Duty 15 Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a seriously great dual bevel sliding compound miter saw!
This miter saw has great power and features. If you’re planning on cutting any large moldings especially large crown molding then you should consider this saw. The tall sliding fence allows you to cut crown molding up to 6-5/8″ tall.
If you’re a contractor or serious DIY’er then this is certainly a great saw to consider. My crew is hard on tools and this Dewalt saw has held up great. Even with lots of hours on the saw it’s still cutting really accurate angles and bevels.
Dewalt DW718 Features
This saw features:
- Powerful 15 Amp motor capable of 3,600 RPM operation for extended power and durability
- Bevel stops at 0, 22.5, 33.9, and 45 degrees in both directions
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings
- Weighs 53 pounds; backed by a manufacturer’s 3-year warranty
- Includes built-in carrying handle for increased portability, carbide blade, a vertical material clamp, a dust bag, and blade wrench
Where To Buy Dewalt DW718 Miter Saw
If you’re interested in buying the DEWALT DW718 dual bevel sliding compound miter saw then check out the following link where you can buy the saw for $514.99 with FREE shipping!
It can also be purchased from Took King for $499.66 at the following link: