Genie PowerMax® 1500 Garage Door Opener – Giveaway
Written by Todd Fratzel.
Update: And the Winner Is….
Congratulations to Ken who won our Genie PowerMax Giveaway contest. A special thanks to Genie for sponsoring this giveaway and helping us all learn more about the new PowerMax 1500. Also a huge thanks to everyone that entered. Be sure to keep an eye out for our next giveaway!
Genie PowerMax® 1500 Giveaway
The folks at Genie Garage Door Openers are offering one of our lucky readers a FREE Genie PowerMax 1500. If you’ve got an older garage door opener then you’ll really want to enter this giveaway. Genie’s new garage door opener is full of great features and it’s really easy to install. Check out some of the features below:
PowerMax® 1500 (rails included)
- 1 HPc 140 Volt DC motor and direct drive screw offer powerful, smooth operation while keeping noise to a minimum
- Compatible with almost any residential garage door
- SmartSetTM programming allows for fast and easy set up
- Auto seek technology reduces interference
Industry Leading Safety Features
- GenieSenseTM Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology that minimizes noise, wear and tear on the door, while improving overall safety
- Comprehensive Safe-T-Beam auto reversing system
- Intellicode® 2 (a new generation superior encryption system) automatically changing the access code every time you use it to prevent unauthorized persons from opening your garage door
- DIY install project
- Homeowners can contact their local Genie dealer if installation assistance is needed
- Genie’s YouTube channel offers how-to videos on programming your opener and changing the opener’s speeds
Please note: The PowerMax 1500 is the DEALER EQUIVALENT of the TriloGTM 1500. That means that if you were to buy this exact same opener from a garage door dealer, it would be called TriloGTM 1500 — but it is the EXACT same opener. All of the programming videos on Genie’s YouTube channel show the TriloGTM, so keep that in mind
Closed ConfirmTM Remote/Network Adapter Combo
- Answers the nagging question as you drive away from home, “Did I close the garage door?”
- Provides additional convenience, security and peace of mind for every outing
- Beeps and flashes green when garage door closes
- Gives warning tone and flashes red when garage door does not close properly
- Operates up to three garage door openers
How To Win
If you’d like a chance at winning this exciting new garage door opener we’ve included several ways. Please be sure you read ALL THE DIRECTIONS carefully. Entries that do not follow these directions will be disqualified.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY!
You may enter each one of the following 3 options once per household. PLEASE ONLY LEAVE ONE COMMENT, You can list all your entries and we’ll total them up. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE Multiple comments.
- Leave a comment below telling us what feature you like best on the new Genie Garage Door Opener.
- Facebook – Visit our Facebook Fan Page and LIKE us. Leave a comment on the wall telling us what you think of the Genie PowerMax 1500.
- Newsletter Sign-Up – One of the best ways to keep up to date with our great giveaways and lots of home improvement advice is signing up for our FREE weekly newsletter. In order to qualify for this entry you MUST sign-up and finish the opt-in process after you receive the welcome email. To sign up follow this LINK.
Entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on November 5, 2011. The winner will be announced on November 6, 2011.
Only residents of the U.S. are eligible. One entry per household per each method above for a maximum total of three. Spam entries will not be counted. Spam entries are determined at the sole discretion of Front Steps Media.
Leave a comment if you think your Facebook Friends would find this article useful. Thanks in advance!