Porter-Cable Drill/Driver Giveaway Winner. Ok folks, after tallying up close to 300 entries we have a winner.
First let me say thank you to Porter-Cable for sponsoring this months Giveaway. Secondly, let me tease you and say we have one more drill to give away……but it’s ONLY for our Newsletter Subscribers…so…if you are not a subscriber…you better hurry up and subscribe this week!
Ok…the winner is…..John M. John is an avid workshop nut so I’m sure he’ll put it to good use.
Thank you to everyone that entered. We’ll have some more great giveaways this spring as we peal some more great tools out of the tool manufacturers.
Porter-Cable 18 Volt Lithium Ion Drill/Driver – Model PCL180CDK-2
Earlier this year Porter-Cable rolled out a new 18 Volt Drill/Driver that we tested and reviewed over on Tool Box Buzz (Porter-Cable PCL180CDK Review). I’m so impressed with this “compact” 18 Volt Drill/Driver than it’s become my go to drill/driver out of a massive arsenal of tools. If you missed my review here are the basics.
Specifications and Features
- All metal 1/2 in. keyless chuck offers excellent bit retention and jobsite durability
- Integral L.E.D. work-light provides additional light to work area for greater visibility
- 2-Speed high torque/high speed gearbox (0-350, 0-1,500 RPM) for increased productivity and for heavy applications
- High output motor delivers 424 in/lbs of torque – The power to complete jobsite applications more efficiently
- 22 Position clutch allows the user to properly set torque which reduces over-driving and stripping of fasteners
- Compact 8.1 ” Drill length easily fits into tight drilling and fastening applications
- 3.8 lbs with LX battery pack reduces user fatigue during extended periods of use
- Contoured handle with over mold provides better fit in user hands and minimizes rubbing and vibration
- Low Impedance 1.3 amp/hour Lithium Ion Batteries optimizes drill performance by providing more energy to tool during heavy applications
- 30 Minute Multi-volt charger quickly charges both Lithium Ion and NiCD batteries to keep the user working
- Compatible with Porter-Cable Lithium Ion and NiCD battery packs allows user to use all Porter-Cable 18 volt batteries regardless of chemistry
If you want to hear my thoughts on this drill check out my short video preview below:
How To Enter The Porter-Cable 18V Drill Driver Giveaway
Would you like a chance to win your own Porter-Cable 18V Drill/Driver? There are THREE different ways to enter this contest and you may enter each option once per household.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY!
You may enter each one of the following 3 options once per household. PLEASE ONLY LEAVE ONE COMMENT, You can list all your entries and we’ll total them up. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE Multiple comments.
- Leave a comment below telling us how you would use the Porter-Cable 18V Drill/Driver.
- Facebook – Visit our Facebook Fan Page and LIKE us. Leave a comment on the wall telling us what you think of the Porter-Cable 18V Drill/Driver. While you’re at it why not check out Porter-Cable’s Facebook Page and LIKE them as well.
- Newsletter Sign-Up – One of the best ways to keep up to date with our great giveaways, home improvement advice and tool reviews is signing up for our FREE weekly newsletter. In order to qualify for this entry you MUST sign-up and finish the opt-in process after you receive the welcome email. To sign up follow this LINK.
Entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on March 17, 2012. The winner will be announced on March 18, 2012.
Only residents of the U.S. are eligible. One entry per household per each method above for a maximum total of three. Spam entries will not be counted. Spam entries are determined at the sole discretion of Front Steps Media.