Belt Bucket – Hands Free Paint Pail
Lately I’ve been swamped with all kinds of new home improvement products and tools to review. So, I thought it might be fun to start featuring some really cool new tool ideas. The first one to catch my eye was the Belt Bucket by PBP Industries.
If you’ve ever painted from a ladder you know that it’s never easy finding a comfortable, reliable, sturdy way of holding your paint bucket. I’ve spent countless hours perched on ladders painting trim, siding, drywall and ceilings and I typically hold a paint bucket in one hand and the brush in another. This is why I think this great new Belt Bucket is such a great idea!
Belt Bucket Features & Benefits
The Belt Bucket offers quite a few features and benefits that make it a cool new tool!
- One fill = one quart of paint and covers 400 linear feet
- Unique, hands-free design is OSHA-compliant for ladder safety
- Secure clip holds paint brush or mini-roller steady
- Multiple buckets can attach to belt to handle additional paint colors or applicators
- Disposable liner features built-in roller grid and attachable lid for safe paint storage
- Easy, one-step clean up
I think this is a great product idea. I’m a huge fan of products that improve safety and productivity. If you plan on doing some painting on ladders then I suggest you consider the Belt Bucket.
We have a whole house of V-Match to Varnish starting tomorrow. I wish they sold these in a hardware store near us because I would pick up 2 of these. This would make the job so much easier.
belt bucket is a good gadget, safety and convenience, I like this product.