For me it’s all about accuracy. I think Bosch tools are very accurate and precise. I also highly recommend their sliding compound saws and the reason I like them so much is their accuracy. Having a jigsaw that cuts a nice straight, plumb cut is crucial for fine finish work.
The Bosch 6.4 Amp Top Handle Jigsaw Features:
- 6.4 amp top handle jigsaw; four-position stroke control
- Variable speed trigger (500-2,800 strokes per minute); one-touch blade change
- Durable hard plastic body; soft grip
- Includes saw, 3 blades, anti-splitter insert, carrying case
- 11.7 pounds; 1-year warranty
If you’re thinking about buying a new jigsaw then consider buying it from Amazon at the link below. You’ll qualify for free shipping and I buy most of my tools from Amazon because of their great prices and selection.