Recently some friends of ours lost their home to a horrible fire. Worldwide there are over 115 million house fires each year! I bring this up because it’s important to consider buying a small fireproof safe for your home to protect valuable property and documents from fire.
Small safes like the SentrySafe DS3410 Black Fire-Safe 1.2-Cubic Foot Combination Safe can protect those valuable documents in case of a devastating house fire. The SentrySafe DS3410 Black Fire-Safe 1.2-Cubic Foot Combination Safe features:
- UL Classified 1 hour proven fire protection. UL classified 15 foot drop test. ETL verified for 1 hour fire protection of DSs, DVDs, Memory sticks and USB drive up to 1700ºF
- Three number combination with clicking dial and tubular key lock
- Four live locking bolts – metal handle-multi position shelf- key rack and compartment for small items-door pocket-holds standard and A-4 size papers, folders and binders
- May be bolted to floor (hardware included)
- Interior dimensions: 17 27/32 H x 16 11/32 W x 19 5/16 D
At just under $200 you can ensure that important documents survive a house fire. These small safes also provide added security for valuable jewelry when you’re away on vacation or work.