Craftsman Products from 2011 IBS
The Latest From Craftsman
Craftsman had all kinds of great things to showcase at this year’s International Builder’s Show earlier this month. We had the pleasure of touring one of the demonstration houses at the show which included an entire garage dedicated to all things Craftsman. Several items caught our eye this year so we wanted to quickly point them out to everyone.
Garage Storage Solutions
One of the most popular garage DIY projects these days include getting organized with storage. Craftsman offers some great solutions including:
- VersaTrack™ – Organizing the garage just got a little easier with the Craftsman VersaTrack trackwall and Craftsman HOOKTITE accessories. No matter your interest, whether it’s automotive repair, gardening, home improvement or crafting, the VersaTrack system and HOOKTITE™ accessories give customers the extra storage they need to keep their most used items orderly and at bay.
- Modular Workbench System – The Craftsman brand introduces the new modular workbench program, allowing users to customize their workbench to fit their specific tastes and needs. In four simple steps, users can build their ideal workbench. First choose the frame, then the work surface, storage module and finally, the accessories.
- Garage Storage Collection – In addition to the VersaTrack and Workbench systems Craftsman also offers a wide range of storage cabinets (both floor standing and wall mounted), shelving, drawer chests, carts and tool carts.
Lawn & Garden
Among the many tools for inside the garage were quite a few items for your lawn and garden. Some of the highlights included:
- Turn Tight™ Yard Tractors – Craftsman introduces the new Turn Tight™ feature on its Yard and Garden Tractors in 2011. Amongst leading brands, Craftsman Turn Tight™ tractors offer the tightest turning radius available on a non-zero turn tractor. All Craftsman Turn Tight™ yard tractors and garden tractors have a turning radius of just eight inches.
- NEXTEC 12-Volt Line Enters Lawn and Garden – The popular NEXTEC line of tools has added several lawn and garden tools including; NEXTEC Grass Trimmer and Edger, Telescoping and Rotational Hedge Trimmer and the 3-in-1 Garden Tool.
- C3 19.2-Volt Line Enters Lawn and Garden – The popular C3 line of tools has also added several lawn and garden tools including; C3 Line Trimmer, C3 Blower, C3 Hedge Trimmer and C3 Chainsaw.
Lastly there were a few exciting new offerings from the tool camp as well.
- NEXTEC QuickBoost™ Charger – Probably the biggest buzz from Craftsman at the show was the all new NEXTEC QuickBoost™ Charger. With its new QuickBoost™ Charger, Craftsman does something that no other major brand can—bring a completely dead battery back up to a 25 percent charge in three minutes, providing the extra “boost” needed to finish up the job at hand. The new charger hits store shelves this spring.
- Four New NEXTEC Tools for 2011 – The popularity of the NEXTEC line has spurred additional tools including; G2 Hammerhead™ Auto Hammer, Inflator, Multi-Purpose Work Light and Vacuum. Each will be powered by the same interchangeable, compact and lightweight 12-volt DieHard lithium-ion battery. Each tool allows the user to perform various tasks around the home and in the garage.
- C3 19.2 V Line – The Craftsman brand introduces two new products to their already robust line of C3 cordless tools, powered by one 19.2 V DieHard rechargeable battery. The Craftsman C3 19.2 V Impact Driver and C3 19.2 V Impact Wrench are lightweight and equipped with a powerful motor to drive long screws or lag bolts, and tighten or loosen nuts and bolts with the pull of a trigger.
Leave a comment