DeWalt 18-Volt Cordless Drill
I recently bought a new cordless drill to replace one that I’ve had for years. I’m a huge fan of DeWalt tools and I couldn’t help but buy the DEWALT DC759KA Heavy-Duty 18-Volt Ni-Cad 1/2-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver Kit when I saw it on sale for $149 with FREE shipping from Amazon.
This is an amazing value. Think about it, you’re getting a 1/2″ (not 3/8″) cordless drill with a case, two battery packs and a 1-hour quick charger for $150! On top of that I’ve never had one problem with any of my DeWalt tools. The drills that these guys make are really bullet proof. Most all of the sub-contractors that work for me use DeWalt cordless tools and that’s because they are built to last.
The DeWalt DC759KA features:
- Compact size to fit into tight spots
- Dual speed range (0-to-450 RPM and 0-to-1,500 RPM)
- High-performance motor delivers up to 380 unit watts
- Weighs 5.2 pounds; backed by a manufacturer’s 3-year warranty
- Included with drill/driver: one-hour charger, two 18-volt batteries, double-ended screwdriver bit, and heavy-duty kit box
The thing I like about this tool the best is the power. Nothing beats a good 18-volt cordless drill. If you want to drill, drive and everything in between then don’t waste your money on anything other than an 18-volt tool. The other thing I love about this kit is having a spare battery. This way I can be charging one battery while I’m working and have it ready when the first battery goes dead. Top the whole thing off with another nice case from DeWalt and it certainly fits into my current collection of almost a dozen DeWalt power tools.