Drywall Lifts Save Time
If you’re going to hang drywall on ceilings then you need to rent or buy a drywall lift/hoist. Drywall lifts allow a single person to hang drywall on ceilings safely and quickly. The best part is you can buy one of these for the price they charge to rent one for the weekend!
Drywall Lift / Hoist Details
You can buy the Professional 11 Foot Drywall Lift / Hoist by Platinum Tool 11′-Ceiling 15′-Wall for $70. The drywall lift features:
- One person can easily handle and install drywall panels 4 X 16 feet.
- The optional extension bar allows you to lift the drywall 15 feet high ; great for vaulted ceilings.
- Easily lifts drywall up to 11 feet–up to 15 feet on angled ceilings.
- Full tilting action for walls and ceilings; Locking outriggers for added security/stability.
- Quick and Easy Assembly–goes together in five minutes without tools.
The drywall lift will save you time, keep you safe and ultimately make your drywall hanging experience much more pleasurable! This is certainly a piece of equipment that you’ll want to own if you hang any significant amount of drywall in your home.