Men’s Timberland PRO® Hyperion XL Safety Toe Work Boots
I spend my days on construction sites from small to large with crews from 2 men in size to over hundred. We all have something in common and that’s the need for comfortable and safe footwear. Work boots have been around for decades and frankly many haven’t changed much in all that time.
Recently my crew and I had the pleasure of testing some new boots from Timberland PRO called Timberland PRO Hyperion XL Safety Toe Work Boots. If you’re not happy with your current work boots then I suggest you sit back and hear what we have to say about these great new boots from the folks at Timberland PRO.
Timberland PRO Hyperion XL Safety Toe Work Boots
- Premium leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber “double toe” and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® XL last for lightweight protection and a generous fit
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Thermal plastic urethane (TPU) instep overlays for improved fit and support
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- New, dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
Great Boot For All Trades
It didn’t take long to realize that the Timberland PRO Hyperion XL Safety Toe Work Boots are great boots for any and all trades on a jobsite. To test just that theory we outfitted several guys in different trades with the new boots including: an excavator operator, two carpenters, and a project engineer (myself). All of the guys that wore these new boots felt they were very comfortable, durable and safe! Some of the features that we like best include:
- The outsole is very rugged, provides a great base for the shoe so you won’t feel pressure points from rugged terrain.
- The outsole provides great traction and a great sense of stability.
- The anti-fatigue technology makes a huge difference, each one of us noticed a big difference at the end of day. For me, I thought my feet felt MUCH less tired and I was able to work longer, faster and more comfortably.
Even though these are very rugged boots, the fit is very good. The contoured tongue combined with the fiberglass shank, make these boots fit very well and feel extremely comfortable. From the very first time I pulled the laces I found the boots really comfortable, I didn’t need any “break in time”.
All of the crew members commented on the fact that you can’t tell these boots have a safety toe. They are so comfortable that they feel like a standard boot. This is clearly the result of the XL (bigger toe box) and the light weight alloy toe.
The rubber “double toe” and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay will definitely help prolong the life of these boots. This feature is especially welcome on the steel toe portion of the boot so it doesn’t wear out fast like older style boots.
Safety, Productivity and Comfort go hand and hand when choosing the clothes we wear, the shoes we wear, and the tools we craft our trade with. The Timberland PRO Hyperion XL Safety Toe Work Boots offer Contractors from all different trades a safe, comfortable, well built safety boot.
These are the most comfortable safety toe work boots I’ve ever worn! If you’d like to buy a pair, then check out this link: Timberland PRO Store Locator