My Home Improvement Tool Gifts
I received two great home improvement tool gifts for Christmas this year. I have to admit tools are a serious weakness for me and I take every opportunity to buy them or request them for gifts. This year was no exception and I was fortunate enough to pick up two great home improvement tool gifts this year.
The first tool I received was a tenoning jig by Grizzly Tools. The Grizzly H7583 Tenoning Jig is a great accessory for my table saw. Tenoning jigs allow you to safely cut tenons on the table saw. This particular tenoning jig features:
- Fits left and right tilting table saws with 3/8″ x 3/4″ miter gauge slots while handling stock up to 3-1/4″ thick
- Adjustable guide bar for removing any loose play for precise results and two large grip handles for smooth control
- The bevel angle is adjustable from 90° to 75° and the backstop is adjustable from 90° to 45°
- The multi-position control levers and extra large clamping handwheel also ensure accurate and repeatable results
Grizzly Tools makes some really great products. All of their stuff is high quality commercial grade and very price competitive.
The second tool gift I received was a Bostitch Brad Nailer. The Factory-Reconditioned Bostitch U/BT200K-2 5/8- to 2-inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is a great value at just under $35. I’m a huge fan of factory-reconditioned tools like this. The brad nailer came in a new case and only had one very small scratch on it. The brad nailer features:
- Drives 5/8- to 2-1/2-Inch 18-Gauge brad nails
- Tool free adjustable depth control
- Lightweight magnesium housing
- Oil-free operation
- 2.5 pounds; 1-year warranty
I’m really looking forward to using this brad nailer. I don’t believe you can ever own too many clamps or nail guns!
Great gifts you got!!!very useful home improvement tools surely!!!