Nail Jack – Cool Tool
So I keep hearing about this great nail puller called the Nail Jack. Pulling nails is one of my least favorite things to do especially with how well pneumatic nailers sink nails today! This really cool tool makes it much easier to pull stubborn nails. What I like best is how simple the tool is and you can just carry it around in your tool belt.
The Nail Jack Features:
- Probably the world’s most effective nail, staple or brad puller!
- The 11 Pro model features a “hammer tap” for digging hard to get nails!
- Dig out deep nails of any size and grab and control the extraction safely!
- Make any demolition or responsible deconstruction much easier!
- Many patented and patent pending features never seen before on ANY tool!
If you’re interested in buying one of these nail pullers then follow this link:
At just under $30 with FREE shipping this tool is totally worth the cost! Do you own a Nail Jack? What are your thoughts?