One of the really great cordless tools on the market are the Paslode cordless nailers. Paslode nailers are completely cordless, hoseless and compressor free! The Paslode nailers run on a combination of a patented fuel cell plus battery to deliver the same performance as pneumatic nail guns running off compressors.
Paslode Cordless Framing Nailer
The Paslode cordless framing nailer is one of the best cordless tools that my crews use on the job. This extremely powerful and versatile framing nailer makes any remote job a breeze. The Paslode cordless framing nailer can drive full or clipped head nails from 2 inches to 3-1/4 inches long. While this nailer won’t keep up with air nailers on a speed test they certain do match up on power. That’s why I recommend buying the Paslode 900420 Cordless IMCT Framing Nailer for $330 with FREE shipping. This nailer features:
- Compatible with Full & Clipped Head 2-inch to 3-1/4-inch nails
- Depth-of-drive adjustment; high-visibility load magazine; long, narrow nose
- Comfortable “sure grip” and soft trigger
- Includes battery, charger, belt hanger, plastic carrying case, safety goggles; optional fuel cell not included
- 12 inches; 6.9 pounds with battery; 5-year warranty
Paslode Cordless Finish Nailer
If you’re looking for a great cordless finish nailer then Paslode makes one of those as well. The Paslode Cordless 16-gauge Angled Finish Nailer features:
- 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch cordless 16-gauge gas angled finish nailer with non-mar tip and sight lines
- Depth-of-drive wheel with probe position-indicator; locks tool at 10 nails to prevent blank firing
- Comfortable in sure grip-inch and soft trigger
- Includes nailer, battery, 2-hour charger
- 11-1/2 by 10-3/4 by 3-1/4-inches; 4.9-pounds with battery; 5-year warranty
You can buy the Paslode Cordless 16-gauge Angled Finish Nailer for $321 with FREE shipping.