One of my favorite air tools in my workshop is my Porter-Cable 23-Gauge Pin Nailer. Pin nailers are very useful for all kinds of home improvement projects and fine carpentry. Most often I use the pin nailer when I have delicate pieces of wood that need to be held in place for a glued assembly. The 23-gauge pins are almost invisible and they hold the assembly together while the glue dries.
The Porter-Cable 23-Gauge Pin Nailer Features:
- 1/2-inch to 1-inch 23-gauge pin nailer; automatically adjusts to pin length; visual reload indicator
- Rear exhaust; dual trigger feature; 170-pin magazine
- Sturdy aluminum magazine; contoured, rubber handle
- Includes nailer, case, oil, 2,000 3/4-inch pins, couplers, wrenches, manual
- 6-1/4 by 9 inches; 2 pounds; 1-year warranty
So if you want to buy a really great quality pin nailer then I suggest you buy the Porter-Cable PIN100 1/2-Inch to 1-Inch 23-Gauge Pin Nailer from Amazon. You’ll also get free shipping!