Our new home has Brazillian Cherry hardwood floors throughout 95% of the first floor. The Brazillian Cherry is absolutely beautiful however it’s very difficult to keep clean and looking it’s best. Needless to say we’ve tried everything from a regular mop to swiffer’s to scrubbing the floor on our hands and knees.
Well we’ve found a product that works amazing on hardwood floors and even tile. We just bought the Shark Steam Mop from Amazon. The Shark is a steam mop (think clothes iron) that you push around just like a normal mop but it uses steam to clean up dirt and grime. Now that’s a Green product if you ask me, all this uses is water to clean the floor, thus reducing the need for harsh chemicals.
The Shark Steam Mop features:
- Lightweight, electric steam mop for steam-cleaning hard-floor surfaces
- Ready in 30 seconds; releases steam with push-forward motion of mopping
- 10-1/2-inch cleaning path; no refills or toxic, messy chemicals required
- Leaves floors virtually dry; 2 reusable triple-action microfiber pads included
- Measures 7 by 12 by 40 inches; 1-year limited warranty
So if you’re looking for a great product for cleaning hardwood and tile floors around the house then I’d recommend you buy the Shark Steam Mop from Amazon for $80 with FREE shipping!