SuperGrip – Silicone Grip Palm Gloves
The folks at Snap-on sent us some of their new gloves, SuperGrip, to try out and review. Snap-on is known for making top notch tools for the automotive industry. When they asked if we’d like to try their new gloves we jumped at the chance knowing the quality of products they sell.
- Super Tacky Silicone Grip Pattern on Palm and Fingers
- Low Profile Airprene Knuckle Protection
- One Piece Seamless Synthetic Leather Palm
- Double-Stitched DuraClad 600 Reinforcements
Myself and the guys from the crew tested these gloves over the last couple of weeks doing lots of different tasks around the shop. With all the different work gloves on the market these days we were eager to see how they stacked up against the competition.
- Comfort – The gloves were very comfortable and fit very well.
- Grip – The silicone pads on the fingers and palm provide exceptional grip including wet surfaces.
- Protection – These gloves provide some good light to medium duty protection to protect your hands from tasks like sweeping, using wrenches, and other tasks that cause abrasion on skin. The gloves probably aren’t going to protect you against splinters as the leather is fairly thin.
The Snap-on SuperGrip gloves are perfect for protecting your hands around the job site and shop. They are also great when you need some added grip on slippery surfaces like wet or greasy tools. Priced at $24.99 they fall inline with most of the mechanic style gloves on the market. If you’re in the market for a pair of slip resistant work gloves we recommend you try these. You can purchase them at Auto Zone or Pep Boys.