Stabila Aluminum Box Beam Level Review
If you’re going to do any serious home improvement projects or framing construction then you need to invest in a really good beam level. Anyone that knows me knows that I like to buy the best quality tools I can afford and that’s why I like the Stabila 37532 Jamber 78-Inch and 32-Inch Aluminum Box Beam Level Set.
In my opinion Stabila levels are the top of the line. I particularly like the 78-inch and 32-inch level set with features like:
- Set of 2 professional grade levels for door installation contractors; accuracy certified
- 78-inch level for door frames; 32-inch level for headers, sills, and thresholds
- Light, strong, wide aluminum frame; removable rubber caps and oversized rubber handholds
- 2 levels, each with clear vials (vials have spring steel hairline indicators)
- 78-inch and 32-inch; 5.7 pounds combined; lifetime warranty
So if you’re looking to purchase a beam level set that has a lifetime warranty and a tool that you’ll be able to pass on to your grand kids then I suggest you buy the set from Amazon.
Leave a comment