La Crosse Down Comforter Review
The Company Store recently sent us one of their La Crosse Down Comforters to review. The Company Store sells Designer Quality Bed and Bath Linens. They sent us the La Crosse Down Comforter to show us how warm they are which turns out to be a great way to save some energy in the winter!
La Crosse Down Comforters
- The Company Store’s best selling comforter / duvet.
- 250-thread count cotton cover.
- 12″ sewn-through box construction prevents the down from shifting.
- 500-550 fill power tcs® down.
- Meticulously cleaned down to assure that it is hypoallergenic and free of dust and odor.
- Machine wash.
- Also available in our non-allergenic Primaloft® Deluxe polyester microfiber.
- Made in La Crosse, Wisconsin of fine imported materials
The La Crosse Down Comforter is really nice. In fact we were very impressed with several features of this comforter compared to past experiences with down comforters. We particularly like the following features:
- The 12″ sewn-through box construction is such a nice feature. We’ve owned other down comforters without that feature and didn’t enjoy that old comforter at all. The box construction keeps all the feathers evenly distributed all over the comforter which is great.
- The comforter smelled nice and fresh right out of the packaging. Our previous experiences with other brands of down comforters were not so pleasant. Some down comforters smell awful at first until they are aired out for several days. This comforter went directly onto our bed and smelled great.
- The La Crosse comforter is VERY warm. In fact, it’s so warm we were able to drop the temperature in our room by another 4 degrees.
- The comforter is very soft and doesn’t even need a duvet cover as we’re using it under a quilt.
We’re really enjoying our La Crosse Down Comforter from The Company Store. The quality is great and it’s a very warm comforter for the cold nights here in New England. At just under $150 we think the La Crosse Down Comforter is a great value and a product we’d recommend.