UPS My Choice
UPS My Choice – Simplify Pickup & Deliveries
We get all kinds of packages delivered to the house for both personal and business. Heck the name of my company (Front Steps Media) is a bit of a joke because of all the products that get delivered to the front steps for us to review and write about. Needless to say there are many days when there’s no one home to sign for packages and it can be quite frustrating. Well those days are over now that I just signed up for UPS My Choice.
How UPS My Choice Can Simplify Your Busy Life
- UPS is committed to making the on line shopping experience better – not just for shippers, but for the consumers who receive packages at their home as well. That’s why UPS is transforming the package delivery experience with a first-of-its kind, customizable delivery service for residential receivers called UPS My Choice.
- UPS My Choice helps avoid the disappointment and hassle of missing a home delivery by empowering consumers to take control of their UPS deliveries. This ground-breaking service increases the likelihood of a successful delivery on the first attempt by providing delivery alerts, specific delivery time frames, reroute options, a visibility dashboard and electronic signature release – all by accessing ups.com through a computer or mobile phone.
- UPS My Choice provides a new level of convenience for people who lead a busy lifestyle, receive signature-required packages or shipments of high-value or temperature-sensitive nature. It frees consumers from worrying about when packages will arrive, where they will be left or what to do if they are not home to receive them.
- Delivery Alerts help consumers avoid the disappointment over missing a package they were eagerly awaiting. Consumers can now schedule package delivery around THEIR lives.
- UPS My Choice provides convenient options that align with the way people work and live. There are two levels of membership:
- UPS My Choice members receive phone, e-mail or text alerts notifying them a day in advance of when packages will arrive and providing a four-hour approximate delivery time frame. They also have the option to electronically authorize release of packages that require a signature and, for a $5 transaction fee, to reroute a package to another delivery address or have it delivered to the nearest The UPS Store® location.
- UPS My Choice Premium Membership, available for a $40 annual subscription, provides all the benefits of a regular UPS My Choice membership at no additional cost and in addition, members gain access to an online delivery calendar that shows the status of UPS home deliveries. Premium members also are offered a two-hour delivery window. A $5 transaction fee is charged only upon successful delivery of the package within the two-hour commitment.
- As a Premium member, consumers can even provide their UPS driver with detailed instructions on where to leave a package. They just select from a drop-down list of location options like — leave it at the Side Door…the Garage…on the Porch…in the Management Office of my apartment complex or the Shed out back!
Signing Up Is Easy
I’m really excited about this new service because of all the package deliveries I miss. This will surely help me save some serious time coordinating package deliveries! If you want to sign up head on over to their site and register.
Stay Tuned For A Giveaway Later This Week
Later this week we’ll start a giveaway just in time for Christmas. The folks at UPS are going to sponsor a $100 American Express Giftcard Giveaway for one of our lucky readers! Be sure to check back in a couple of days for details!
I received compensation from UPS in the form of a gift card to participate in this campaign promoting the UPS My Choice delivery service. In addition, UPS provided the gift card I am using as the prize in my promotion.
Leave a comment